Symprove Probiotic

$199 USD

Symprove Probiotic helping to balance the friendly bacteria in the digestive system.


4 Week Supply (4 x 500ml bottles)

Availability: Out of stock

What is Symprove?

Symprove is a multi-strain liquid probiotic drink that comes in 2 flavours. The bacterial strains are L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus and L. plantarum.

Symprove Features

Symprove delivers its probiotics via a Unique Delivery System (UDS™) which does not trigger digestion and leaves the bacteria intact during its journey through the gut. This ensures they are not destroyed by digestive enzymes, allowing them to activate and 'arrive alive'. This is what sets Symprove apart from most dairy or tablet probiotics, which are susceptible to destruction before they can reach the lower parts of the gut.

When consumed as a probiotic dietary supplement:

  • May help balance the friendly bacteria in the digestive system
  • May help with diarrhea
  • Probiotics have been researched for impact on mood
  • May help to reduce the severity of certain allergies
  • May help to reduce symptoms of some digestive disorders
  • May support the immune system
  • Gluten and dairy-free
  • Batch tested for effectiveness

Symprove Dosage

Included in the 4-week pack of Symprove is a measuring cup that provides 70ml of liquid. Symprove is best taken once daily 10mins before breakfast upon waking. 

Symprove Reviews

Trust Pilot is showing more than 1700 reviews of which 75% are excellent and 11% are great. A total of 86% of the reviews are very positive.

Where to Buy Symprove?

Symprove can be purchased from The Longevity Specialists where you can shop for high-quality dietary supplements and other quality products at the best prices online.

Shipping Options International Mail Tracked (10-14 Days)
Economy Mail Untracked (14-25 Days)
Ships From United Kingdom
Ships To Worldwide shipping is available
Tracking Yes
Returns Accepted Yes


Note: At this time due to the pandemic, deliveries are taking longer than usual due to the mail system slowing down. You can expect that deliveries could take up to double the usual timeframes.

Nutrition Information

Non Dairy & Gluten Free. No Added Colours

Per 70ml %RI

Energy 4kcal / 18kj

Protein <0.5g

Carbohydrate 0.9g

Fat <0.5g

Vitamin C 185mg 231%

*%RDA = %Reference Intake

Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from children. One open, store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.

Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose.

Ingredients: water, extract of germinated barley, live activated cultures of: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus; vitamin C, acidity regulator; trisodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbate.

Instructions: Shake the bottle gently before use. Take 1 full cup of Symprove every morning 10minutes before you eat or drink. The cup is included in the pack.

Designed to deliver approx 10 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per cup.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This product contains live bacteria; accordingly it has a short shelf life and should be consumed soon. The expiry date is shown as day, month and year on the packaging; however if this product is kept in a fridge it can last up to 3 months longer.


Write your own review Close Review Form
  • Only registered users can write reviews
  • Bad
  • Excellent
Customers who bought this item also bought