What is Longevity Pro?
Various compounds have been studied on animals in an attempt to find the elixir of life and slow down the aging process. Some have shown remarkable success, but the research is still at the very early stages. Some of these same compounds you can already purchase individually.
Longevity Pro is an oral supplement containing unique compounds from plant sources that have been shown to extend lifespan in animal studies. The advantage of this supplement is that it is packed with a plethora of ingredients that if sourced individually, could be costly and impractical to maintain. In addition, Longevity Pro uses high-quality ingredients and produced in a strict GMP and ISO compliant facility.
Longevity Pro Ingredients
Longevity Pro is loaded with the following ingredients:
- Coriolus Versicolor - medicinal mushroom used in Chinese Medicine
- Resveratrol - natural plant-based phenol
- L-carnosine - may prevent the signs of aging and improve strength and performance
- Quercetin - flavonoid from plants, anti-allergic and antihistamine
- Phosphatidylcholine - component of lecithin.
- Phosphatidylserine - Phospholipid for cellular functioning.
- Chrysin - flavone found in Propolis
- Curcumin- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- EGCG - polyphenol/catechin found in tea.
- DIM - extract found in brassica vegetables, phytonutrient
Longevity Pro Supplement Facts
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
There are 90 capsules per bottle - 1 month supply.
Where to Buy Longevity Pro?
Longevity Pro can be purchased from The Longevity Specialists where you can shop for high-quality dietary supplements and other quality products at the best prices online.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take this or any other supplement if under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or taking prescription drugs or over the counter medications.
Always consult with a licensed and qualified health physician before taking any dietary supplement. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.