FENFURO PRO™ is an innovative product extracted and developed through a novel patented process, involving separation active ingredients from the seeds of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) without affecting chemical properties of the active fractions. No chemicals are used. It is a natural and promising dietary supplement effective in the management of healthy blood glucose levels. It comprises of furostanolic-saponins rich fraction as the major fraction isolated from fenugreek seeds.
FENFURO PRO™ is a first of its kind, natural and innovative product supported by six international patents for maintaining healthy glucose & lipid levels.
FACTS: Each capsule contains Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract (Furostanolic Saponis) : 500mg*
Clinical Evaluation of FENFURO PRO™
(carried out on 154 patients)*
48.8% of the patients reported reduced dosage of anti-diabetic therapy in FENFURO PRO™ treated group, whereas 18.05% of the patients reported reduced dosage of anti-diabetic therapy in Placebo treated group.
- 89% of the patients reported decrease in PP sugar levels in FENFURO PRO™ treated group as compared to 72% of the patients in the Placebo treated group.
- 83% of the patients reported decrease in fasting sugar levels in FENFURO PRO™ treated group as compared to 62% in Placebo treated group.
- FENFURO PRO™ caused significant reduction in the post prandial (PP) blood sugar levels.
- FENFURO PRO™ caused significant reduction in the fasting blood sugar levels.
- A significant decrease in HbA1C levels was observed.
- No significant change in serum SGOT, SGPT & ALP activities was observed, indicating FENFURO PRO™ was safe for liver functioning.
- No significant change in blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels was observed, indicating FENFURO PRO™ was safe for kidney functioning.
- No significant change in hematological parameters was observed.
- Keeping hematological and biochemical results in view, FENFURO PRO™ was safe for consumption.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
FENFURO PRO™ is the first dual action insulin sensitizer and exhibits hypocholestremic activity.
In presence of high finer Furostanolic saponin cells are more sensitive to insulin.
An increase in number of insulin receptor sites occurs which are responsive to insulin to stimulate the cells ability to burn glucose (i.e. newer insulin receptors with definite insulin sensitizing activity due to specific effects on the islets of langerhans in the Pancreas).
High fiber Furostanolic saponins delay the rate of gastric emptying and slow carbohydrate absorption & thereby reduce insulin requirements. THEREBY BRINGS EUGLYCEMIC EFFECTS.
Furostanolic saponins also increase peripheral utilization of insulin & THEREBY BRING DOWN THE HYPERINSULINEMIA the root cause of DIABETIC COMPLICATIONS.
High fiber Furostanolic saponin increases viscosity of the digesta thereby inhibiting cholesterol absorption from small intestine and also the inhibition of bile acid re-absorption from the terminal ileum. Thus there is decrease in VLDL, LDL & Triglycerides level where as no effects on HDL.